Sunday, December 20, 2009

Curious George Plush Are Curious George Plush Toys Made By Kelly Toys Safe For My Children?

Are curious george plush toys made by kelly toys safe for my children? - curious george plush

They wonder if they included the removal of lead or request a choking hazard? And how old are your children? I have not seen any information about to remove. Most sites have age recommendations contained in each toy, and I thought it depended on the fleece, especially when you consider that you and your child's age. I think most of them are recommended for 24 months or more, but if you have a child with a pike (such as chewing non-food) items, any toy can be a choking hazard. To be more precise) with your question (in any danger, what is the child's age, there could be more precise with my answer:)
PS I have some comments that the parents thought that they were not sewn to read ... I personally know, but.

No comments:

Post a Comment