Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Excedrin Migraine What Effect Would Excedrin Migraine Daily Have On My Body? Should I Stop?

What effect would Excedrin Migraine Daily have on my Body? Should I stop? - excedrin migraine

Every day before school to go, with two Excedrin Migraine, due to the fact that I get a headache almost every day. I had studied them from a doctor and tests, MRI, etc.. We have found nothing to cause headaches, other allergies (which I'm sure, because I have other symptoms) .. But if you do), allergy medications per day (without a prescription has a headache does not disappear. So in the last two years or so I was a day less than two Excedrin Migraine. Is that bad? Should I quit? What impact will this have on my body?

1 comment:

jo jo said...

Information from Drugs.com Excedrin

Post a Comment