Thursday, February 18, 2010

Japanese Pre Teen Model Should I Use It Or Lose It?

Should I use it or lose it? - japanese pre teen model

Hello colleagues,
Well, I'm in my early teenage years, and I'm 5'7 to 5'8 and 113 pounds. Goodness! haha ... Some Gurls in school, I quote, "as thin as a toothpick," but again, I expect that my mother is the "fat" around the age of 15-16 years of losing, as my cousins and my brother. .... next to my mother is very large, full, thin Thai / Isan people and Japanese people only very beautiful, and my father from the side is super tall, slim, full, stick people figure, well .... I sometimes feel pressure around my mother's family and my friends, my height and 97-105 pounds ........ I began to lose to 5-10 kilos. now and build my body more or wait and hope that in nature comes in the age group of 15-16 years, asto my brother Ed ... btw, the use is fat to me, but is now a toothpick, but because the CUD is a man .... I try to pre-determined marrial Asia to do this summer, so I do my best! Suggestions or comments? What do you think? meet THX!

No comments:

Post a Comment