Sunday, February 21, 2010

Zulu Ball Attire Need A Ball Gown? Going To Zulu Ball For The First Weekend Of February And Need A Dress ASAP?

Need a ball gown? Going to Zulu ball for the first weekend of February and need a dress ASAP? - zulu ball attire

I am 22 years old and go to the dance of the Zulus, the weekend before Mardi Gras. The dress is floor length formal dresses. I searched high and low, and even ordered to discover a Newport News Web site that it is currently available to 14 February. I need a dress that is affordable and Nice ASAP. Suggestions?

1 comment:

ayannach... said...

I went to the Zulu Ball last year. I have my dress, "The Red Carpet" in the magazine. They dressed very nice, especially when you are weak. You can order a dress or you can find one in the shop. At that time I was a size 22 and I dress very well for about $ 300. They are also beauty accessories. Another good place to go is to the Madonna's Closet in St. Charles Street. It is a car magazine and so none of the clothes that are closer to $ 300. The ladies are really helpful and friendly. These places go, because you must be dressed to kill and trying to copy the people, if you know what post ur the ball in Zulu. My choice is the red carpet, because they not only turn my head, I'll break your neck and have a system where they enter theirdressed in their team, and nobody can buy the dress in her store for this special event. And guess what, no one was in my clothes. If you go there and looked through the books of a higher rank than in 2005, 2006, 2007, because no one goes through and UR sure you have your own clothes.

Post a Comment