Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wo Finde Ich Fotos Von Milena Velba What Do You Think Of Free Online Translators?

What do you think of free online translators? - wo finde ich fotos von milena velba

I've tried to translate sentences from English into Dutch, Dutch and German back to English or vice versa. Display results:

E: Where do I find the bus stop, please.
D: Waar vind ik de tevreden bushalte.
G: Where can I find the bushalte fulfilled.
E: Where do I find instead of the bus, happy.

E: What is the best way to learn to drive, is.
D: Wat is de beste te leren driijven handle.
G: Was the back and forth motion best way is to learn.
E: What are the best way to learn to move forward and backward.

E: When do you plan to be back.
G: If you expect me to be back.
D: When I verwacht u is dat achter.
E: If you are still behind me it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment